Thermal Transfer Sublimation Markers
Now you can create your own artwork on plain copy paper then by adding heat you can permanently transfer your image to polyester products or sublimation acrylic!
- Create your image. Keep in mind the final product is a mirror image so any written text must be written in reverse.
- Be sure to protect your drawing surface from marker bleed.
- Secure artwork face down to the item you are transferring to using thermal tape and a repositionable spray adhesive.
- Press item using your preferred heating method. Heat press or easy press will yield the best results.
- Item will be hot after pressing. Please allow item to cool completely before handling.
- Gently remove the paper from the item to reveal your design.
Easy Press: 360 degrees
Heat Press: 350 - 400 degrees
Iron: Highest setting, no steam
Heat times vary according to the material. Consult recommended time/temperature/pressure setting instructions according to the material you are using.
Primary colors: Apple, Cupcake, Carrot, Ocean, Canary, Cactus
Gnomie Botanical colors: Almond, Lavender, Mustard Seed, Poppy, Clover Bark
Pastel colors: Ballerina, Sky, Seafoam, Cotton Candy, Mauve, Mint
Black (6 pack) - 2 round tip, 2 chisel tip, 2 fine tip
Stamp pad measures approximately 1 3/4" x 2 7/8" (Inside) and 3.75" x 2/75" (case)
An order of 1 stamp pad = 1