All Day Silhouette Intensive Class - March 12 Biloxi, MS EEM Convention
Join Craft Chameleon for an all-day Silhouette Intensive Class with TJC Licensed Silhouette Instructor, Becky Dykes and assisted by two more licensed instructors, Peggy Flanagan and Jamie Omahen.
Come for the Class and stay for the EEM Convention shopping!
* Brief Introduction to Silhouette Software to get you warmed up.
* Learn the ins and outs of cutting fabric to add to your arsenal of skills.
* Quick taste of sublimation, is it for you? Lunchtime project
* Introduction to Textile Foils.
* How to cut and create with Leatherette.
Hands on Projects Using the Skills
* Acrylic Keychain
* No-Sew Applique Pillow Band
* Earbud wrap
* Cosmetic Zip Bag
* Leatherette Pouch and Earrings
Where: Biloxi, MS Convention Center
When: March 12, 2020
Time: 9 to noon
1-hour break for lunch
For those bringing your lunch, we will use the extra time for the sublimation project. Anyone eating out may take the project home as homework.
1 – 5:30
What to Bring:
* Silhouette Machine with mats and tools needed to weed, measure and cut.
* A new blade is recommended but not required.
* Laptop Computer with Silhouette Software installed, version 4.2.279 or higher.
* Double-check you have cords for everything. #1 forgotten item, followed by your computer.
* Optional: Brown Bag Lunch for a quick lunch outside the building.
What is supplied:
* Instructor and 2 Assistants who are TJC Silhouette Licensed.
* Handouts, files, and fonts.
* All blanks, vinyl, htv and other supplies needed to complete the projects.
* Lots of learning, fun, and friendship.
Please CLICK HERE to register.