Unbox Your New Machine - Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette Curio, Cricut Air, Cricut Maker, Brother Scan n Cut
Sometimes unboxing your machine can be the scariest part of beginning a new adventure! We are here to help. Bring in your machine and we will take it out of the box with you!
We are available on the second Thursday of the month between 10 am and 7 pm. No charge and it is first to come is the first helped. Please arrive 1 hour prior to closing.
What We Cover
As we unpack the machine together, we will show you the various components, plug everything in, explain various buttons, switches, and knobs. Review your tips, blades, and mats. Plus a digital welcome packet with special tips and tricks!
Bring your laptop and we will show you how to download your software too.
* Set up machine
* Insert blades into housing/s, how to clean
* Mats, blades and machine consumables
* Show how to download software, if a laptop is brought in.
* Overview of machine capabilities
* Learning to use software
* Cutting, etching or scanning
* No designing
* Can not download software for you.
Where: Craft Chameleon Warehouse Store Classroom
When: Second Thursday of the Month
Time: 10 am - 7 pm Please arrive 1 hour prior to closing.
What to Bring:
* Machine with all your accessories
* Laptop Computer (optional)