First I would like to thank Jamie for asking me to be a guest blogger - it is such an honor! By the way my name is Martha and if you are like me then you are super glad that football season is FINALLY here! What a better way to show off your team spirit then with some jewelry – a football charm necklace!
Supplies I used:
- Brown Glitter Football - 2 Hole
- Quatrefoil Acrylic Shape
- Silver Plate Snake Necklace
- Jump Rings
- Pliers, which I already had but can be purchased here.
- Wire cutters (mine are from the Dollar Tree)
- Silver ball point head pin, faceted glass bead & rondelle spacers - available at your local or online craft store. These are pieces I had on hand.
- A cutting machine like the Silhoutte or Cricut (what I have).
- Vinyl in the colors of your choice which Jamie now offers on Craft Chameleon! I used white glitter HTV but you can also use regular Oracal 651.
I first made the crystal charm. I took the silver ball point head pin and threaded the rondelles and crystal bead.
I then cut out the lace for the football out of white glitter HTV – 1.5” x .75” – and the number to 3/8 of an inch by ½ an inch long with my Cricut.
I placed the lace on the football, covered with parchment paper and pressed. BTW, the lace files for the necklace I am sharing here!
*** Repeat this step for the quatrefoil charm. ***
Open one jump ring and join the necklace with the football. Close jump ring.
Repeat on the other side.
All that is left now is to show it off!
Share this post
- Tags: acrylic, brown glitter acrylic, charms, cut file, DIY, football, free cut file, htv, jewelry, jpg, necklace, pendant, quatrefoil, studio, svg, Tutorial